Seedbank Nuka Seeds Terms and Conditions
Company: Nuka Trade s.r.o.
City: Zlín - Louky
Street : Chaloupky 29
Company ID : 14380846
Tax number (VAT) : CZ14380846
Tel : +420777065628
Germination of cannabis seeds is illegal in many countries. The hemp seeds are therefore sold only for collecting purposes for adults (persons over 18 years of age).
Nuka Seeds advise their customers to reassure themselves of local applicable laws and regulations before cannabis seeds germination. Nuka Seeds cannot be held responsible for the actions of those, who act against laws and regulations, that apply in their locality.
Cannabis seeds should be kept as collectible souvenirs by anyone in an area, where cultivation of cannabis is not legal.
Nuka Seeds' policies and procedures are in accordance with the Law of Czechia and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Czechia
BASIC PROVISIONS NOTICE FOR THE SALE OF CANNABIS SEEDS FROM NUKASEEDS
You are confirming that you are full adult and older than 18 years of age
These seeds are sold only on condition that they are not used in conflict with the laws in force in the country in question.
All information about the seeds is given for educational and collecting purposes only.
We do not intend to support, promote or otherwise initiate the production, possession or use of illegal substances.
WE EMPHASIZE THAT ANYONE BUYING SEEDS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER DO WITH IT
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the GTC) govern the relationship between the buyer and seller in the sale of goods in the online stores mentioned above operated by Nuka Trade s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as "seller") and its customers (hereinafter referred to as "buyer").
Buyer: At the beginning of business relations, the buyer only passes on to the seller his contact details, necessary for the smooth execution of the order, or the data that he wants to have stated on the purchase documents.
METHOD OF DELIVERY, PAYMENT AND ORDERING
We send packages within 12 -24 hours of ordering. The package will be delivered to the customer depending on the chosen mode of transport and the courier service of the given state.
Nuka Seeds has free shipping for orders over €100 within EU.
For shipments outside the EU, shipping is FREE for orders over €450.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
The seller declares that all personal data is confidential, will be used only to perform the contract with the buyer and will not be otherwise disclosed, except in situations related to distribution or payment relating to the ordered goods (communication of name and delivery address). Eshop undertakes not to provide personal information to any other person for any purpose. and that he will keep this information only for the time strictly necessary, after which the seller undertakes to shred this information in its entirety.
The seller reserves the right to reject any order after giving a reason. (e.g. suspected abuse of the law, or insufficient age of the buyer, etc.)
The buyer is aware that the purchase of products that are in the seller's business offer does not create any rights to use registered trademarks, trade names, company logos or patents of the seller or other companies, unless otherwise agreed in a specific case by a special contract.
In the online store there are always current and valid prices for the online store and the regular shop. The listed prices include VAT.
Only special prices and quantity discounts may be different, but if you ask for a special price or quantity discount from the e-shop when buying in the store, it will be provided to you. There is also the possibility of purchasing goods at a wholesale price without VAT.
In the case of more permanent cooperation and larger purchases, it is possible to request special and individual discounts. The discount can be provided once for one purchase, or it is possible to obtain permanently lower prices. (Contact us by email or phone for this option).
OPERATOR'S RESPONSIBILITY AND SALES PURPOSES
The eshop operator disclaims all liability and consequences caused by improper use of the goods sold in this online store. The information and goods provided here are for personal use only and in no way to promote illegal activity.
By ordering, the customer confirms that is over 18 years of age and ordered the goods exclusively for the above purposes and exclusively for himself. If the operator of Nukaseeds store suspects that the customer has ordered goods for purposes other than those stated for the purpose of sale or in violation of the above conditions and there could be a possible spread of drug addiction, which is illegal in the Republic of Ireland, the online store reserves the right for cancellation of the order and full refund to the customer, if the order has already been paid in advance.
ORDER CANCELATION BY THE SELLER
The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part thereof in the following cases:
1) the goods have already been sold out, are no longer delivered or manufactured and it is not possible to deliver them.
2) the sale price or designation of the goods in the e-shop contains an error and the buyer does not accept the corrected purchase price or specification of the goods or its variant, the goods have changed significantly in the supplier's price and the buyer does not accept the price change.
(for any reason) in the case of the customer's request for re-dispatch of the goods, the payment by cash on delivery is changed to payment in advance (in order to prevent the failing acceptance of the shipment).
The information about the products in the seller's online store is for illustrative purposes only and may differ in detail from the delivered goods. If the goods are not currently in stock, you will be contacted by e-mail or on the phone you specified within 2 days.
Also, if for any reason the delivery time is extended to more than 5 days from ordering after shipment, the buyer will be contacted either by phone or email to reach a mutual agreement.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NukaSeeds
These General Terms and Conditions ("Terms") of Nuka Seeds, registered business Nuka Trade s.r.o. , registration number 14380846, registered in the Commercial Register under No. 14380846, e -mail: [email protected], telephone number +420 777 065 628, business address Zlín - Louky, POSTCODE: 76302,Czech Republic ("We" or "Seller") regulate in accordance with the provisions of Section 1751(1) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll, Civil Code, as amended (the "Civil Code"), the mutual rights and obligations of You, as buyers, and Us, as sellers, arising in connection with or pursuant to a purchase contract (the "Contract") concluded through the E-shops on the nukaseeds.com, nukaseeds.fr, nukaseeds.pl, nukaseeds.cz, nukaseeds.de and nukaseeds.es
All information about the processing of your personal data is contained in the Personal Data Processing Policy, which can be found here: privacy-policy
The provisions of these Terms and Conditions form an integral part of the Contract. The Agreement and the Terms and Conditions are drawn up in the English, German, Polish, Spanish and Czech language. We may unilaterally amend or supplement the Terms and Conditions. This provision does not affect any rights and obligations arising during the period of effectiveness of the previous version of the Conditions
As you know, we primarily communicate remotely. Therefore, our Contract is also subject to the use of remote means of communication that allow us to agree with each other without the simultaneous physical presence of Us and You, and the Contract is thus concluded remotely in the E-shop environment, through the interface of the website ("nukaseeds.com, nukaseeds.fr, nukaseeds.pl, nukaseeds.cz, nukaseeds.de and nukaseeds.es")
If any part of the Terms contradicts what we have mutually agreed as part of the process of Your purchase on Our E-Shop, that particular agreement will take precedence over the Terms
- SOME DEFINITIONS
- The price is the amount of money you will pay for the Goods;
- The price for shipping is the amount of money you will pay for the delivery of the Goods, including the cost of packing them;
- The total price is the sum of the Price and the Shipping Price;
- VAT is a value added tax according to the applicable legislation;
- The invoice is a tax document issued in accordance with the Value Added Tax Act for the Total Price;
- An Order is your binding proposal to enter into a Contract for the purchase of Goods with Us;
- A User Account is an account established on the basis of the data provided by you, which enables the storage of the data entered and the storage of the history of ordered Goods and concluded Contracts;
- You are the person shopping on Our E-shops, legally referred to as the buyer;
- Goods are everything you can buy on the E-shops.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Purchase of the Goods is only possible via the web interface of the E-shop.
- When purchasing Goods, it is Your responsibility to provide Us with all information correctly and truthfully. We will therefore consider the information You have provided to Us in the Order to be correct and true.
- We also provide access to reviews of Goods made by other consumers on our E-shop. We ensure and control the authenticity of such reviews by linking the reviews to specific orders, so we can see the linked order ID for each review in our internal system, and we are able to verify and prove that the review is from a real consumer.
- CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
- The contract with Us can be concluded Worldwide excluding Russia.
- The contract is concluded remotely via the E-shop, with the cost of using remote means of communication being borne by you. However, these costs do not differ in any way from the basic rate you pay for the use of these means (i.e. in particular for access to the Internet), so you do not have to expect any additional costs charged by Us beyond the Total Price. By submitting an Order, You agree to Our use of remote communication facilities.
- In order for us to conclude the Contract, you must create an Order on the E-shop. This proposal must contain the following information:
- Information about the Goods you are purchasing (on the E-shop you mark the Goods you are interested in purchasing with the Add to Cart / Buy button)
- Information about the Price, Shipping Charge, Total Price payment method and the desired delivery method of the Goods; this information will be entered as part of the Order creation within the E-shop user interface, and the Price, Shipping Charge and Total Price information will be provided automatically based on the Goods, delivery and payment method you have selected;
- Your identification and contact details to enable us to deliver the Goods, in particular your name, surname, delivery address, telephone number and email address.
- During the creation of the Order, he may change and check the data until its completion. Once the check has been made by pressing the button " Order with payment obligation", the Order is completed. However, before pressing the button, you must confirm that you have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions, otherwise you will not be able to complete the Order. A checkbox is used to confirm and agree. After pressing the "Order with payment obligation" button, all completed information will be sent directly to us.
- We will confirm your Order as soon as possible after it is delivered to Us by a message sent to your e-mail address specified in the Order. The confirmation will include a summary of the Order and these Terms and Conditions as an attachment to the email message. The Terms and Conditions as in force on the date of the Order, i.e. as attached as an attachment to the confirmation email, form an integral part of the Contract. Confirmation of the Order constitutes the conclusion of the Contract between Us and You.
- There may be cases where we are unable to confirm your Order. This includes situations where the Goods are unavailable or where you order more Goods than we are able to supply. However, we will always provide you with information about the maximum number of Goods in advance within the E-shop and it should not come as a surprise to you. In the event that there is any reason why we cannot confirm the Order, we will contact you and send you an offer to enter into a Contract in a form amended from the Order. In such a case, the Contract will be concluded at the time You confirm Our offer.
- In the event that an obviously incorrect Price is stated in the E-shop or in the Order, we are not obliged to deliver the Goods to you at that Price even if you have received confirmation of the Order and therefore the Contract has been concluded. In such a situation, we will contact you immediately and send you an offer to enter into a new Contract in an amended form compared to the Order. In such a case, the new Contract will be concluded at the moment You confirm Our offer. An apparent error in the Price is considered to be, for example, a situation where the Price does not correspond to the usual price at other retailers or a missing or missing digit.
- In the event that the Contract is concluded, you are obliged to pay the Total Price.
- In case you have a User Account, you can place an Order through it. However, even in this case, you are obliged to check the accuracy, truthfulness and completeness of the pre-filled data. However, the method of creating an Order is the same as in the case of a buyer without a User Account, but the advantage is that you do not have to fill in your identification data repeatedly.
- In some cases we allow you to take advantage of a discount on the purchase of Goods. In order for the discount to be granted, you must fill in the details of the discount in the predefined field within the Order proposal. If you do so, the Goods will be provided to you at a discount.
- USER ACCOUNT
- Based on your registration within the E-shop, you can access your User Account.
- When registering for a User Account, it is your responsibility to provide correct and truthful information and to update it if it changes
- Access to the User Account is secured by a username and password. It is your responsibility to maintain confidentiality regarding this access and not to provide this information to anyone. In the event that they are misused, we shall not be liable for this
- The user account is personal and you are not entitled to allow third parties to use it
- We may cancel your User Account, in particular if you are not an adult person, or if you breach your obligations under the Agreement
- The user account may not be available around the clock, especially with regard to necessary hardware and software maintenance
- PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS, RESERVATION OF TITLE
- The price is always indicated in the E-shop, in the Order proposal and of course in the Contract. In the event of a discrepancy between the Price stated for the Goods within the E-shop and the Price stated in the Order Proposal, the Price stated in the Order Proposal shall apply and shall always be the same as the price in the Contract. Within the Order proposal, the Price for shipping is also indicated, or the conditions under which shipping is free of charge
- The total price is inclusive of VAT including all charges stipulated by law
- Payment of the Total Price will be required from You after the conclusion of the Contract and before delivery of the Goods. You may make payment of the Total Price by the following methods:
- By bank transfer. We will send you the information for making the payment as part of the Order confirmation. In the case of payment by bank transfer
- By card online. In this case, payment is made through the payment gateway Fibonatix, and payment is subject to the terms and conditions of this payment gateway, which are available at fibonatix.com.
- Cash on delivery. In this case, payment will be made on delivery of the Goods against delivery of the Goods. In the case of payment on delivery, the Total Price is payable on receipt of the Goods
- The invoice will be issued electronically after payment of the Total Price and will be sent to your e-mail address. The invoice will also be physically attached to the Goods and available in the User Account
- Ownership of the Goods shall pass to you only after you have paid the Total Price and accepted the Goods. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the Total Price is paid by crediting Our account, otherwise it is paid at the time of payment
- DELIVERY OF GOODS, TRANSFER OF RISK OF DAMAGE TO GOODS
- The goods will be delivered to you within 5 days by the method of your choice, choosing from the following options:
- Personal collection at Our premises listed in the list of premises
- Personal collection at the company's outlets PPL, Uloženka
- Delivery via transport companies PPL, DHL, Zásilkovna (depending on which country you are in)
- The goods can be delivered worldwide excluding Russia Federation
- The delivery time of the Goods always depends on their availability and the chosen method of delivery and payment. The estimated delivery time of the Goods will be communicated to you in the Order confirmation. The time stated in these Terms is indicative only and may differ from the actual delivery time. In the case of personal collection at our premises, we will always inform you of the possibility of collecting the Goods by e-mail
- Upon receipt of the Goods from the Carrier, it is Your obligation to check the integrity of the packaging of the Goods and in the event of any defects, to notify the Carrier and Us immediately. In the event that there is any defect in the packaging that indicates tampering and entry into the shipment, it is not your responsibility to accept the Goods from the carrier
- In the event that you breach your obligation to accept the Goods, except in accordance with Art. 6.4 Conditions, this will not result in a breach of Our obligation to deliver the Goods to You. At the same time, Your failure to accept the Goods shall not constitute a repudiation of the Contract between Us and You. However, in such a case We shall have the right to withdraw from the Contract on the grounds of Your material breach of the Contract or to store the Goods, for which We shall be entitled to payment from You in the amount of 10 percent from price of the order. If we decide to cancel the Contract, the cancellation is effective on the date we deliver the cancellation to you. Withdrawal from the Contract does not affect any right to payment of the Shipping Charge or any claim for damages, if any
- The risk of damage to the Goods passes to you when you take possession of them. In the event that you do not take over the Goods, except in accordance with Art. 6.4 Conditions, the risk of damage to the Goods shall pass to you at the time when you had the opportunity to take delivery of the Goods but for reasons beyond your control did not take delivery. The transfer of the risk of damage to the Goods means that from that moment on you bear all consequences related to the loss, destruction, damage or any deterioration of the Goods
- In case the Goods were not listed as in stock in the E-shop and an approximate time of availability was indicated, we will always inform you in case:
- extraordinary failure in the production of the Goods, and we will always provide you with a new expected time of availability or information that the Goods cannot be delivered
- delay in delivery of the Goods from Our Supplier, and We will always provide You with a new expected delivery time
- The goods will be delivered to you within 5 days by the method of your choice, choosing from the following options:
- RIGHTS FROM DEFECTIVE PERFORMANCE
- We warrant that at the time of the transfer of the risk of damage to the Goods pursuant to Art. 6.7 Conditions, the Goods are free from defects, in particular that the Goods:
- conforms to the agreed description, type and quantity, as well as quality, functionality, compatibility, interoperability and other agreed characteristics
- is suitable for the purpose for which you require it and to which we agree
- is supplied with the agreed accessories and instructions for use, including assembly or installation instructions;
- is suitable for the purpose for which Goods of this type are normally used
- in quantity, quality and other characteristics, including durability, functionality, compatibility and safety, corresponds to the usual characteristics of Goods of the same kind that you can reasonably expect, even taking into account public statements made by us or by another person in the same contractual chain, in particular advertising or labelling
- is supplied with accessories, including packaging, installation instructions and other instructions for use that you can reasonably expect; and
- corresponds in quality or workmanship to the sample or sample provided to you before the conclusion of the contract
- The rights and obligations regarding rights from defective performance are governed by the relevant generally binding legal regulations (in particular the provisions of Sections 2099 to 2117 and 2161 to 2174b of the Civil Code and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as amended)
- In the event that the Goods are defective, in particular if any of the conditions under Art. 7.1, you may notify Us of such defect and exercise your rights under the defective performance (i.e. claim the Goods) by sending an email or letter to Our addresses listed in Our identification data or in person. You may also use the sample form provided by Us for making a claim, which is described in our refund policy. In exercising the right of defective performance, you must choose how you wish to resolve the defect, and you cannot subsequently change this choice without Our consent. We will settle the claim in accordance with the defective performance right You have exercised
- If the Goods are defective, you have the following rights:
- to remedy the defect by supplying new Goods without the defect, or by supplying the missing parts of the Goods
- We warrant that at the time of the transfer of the risk of damage to the Goods pursuant to Art. 6.7 Conditions, the Goods are free from defects, in particular that the Goods:
unless the chosen method of removing the defect is impossible or unreasonably expensive compared to the other method, which will be assessed in particular with regard to the significance of the defect, the value that the Goods would have without the defect and whether the defect can be removed by the other method without significant difficulty for you
- We are entitled to refuse to remove the defect if it is impossible or unreasonably costly to do so, particularly in view of the significance of the defect and the value that the Goods would have without the defect.
- You also have the right to:
- a reasonable discount from the Price; or
- withdrawal from the Contract,
- we refuse to remedy the defect or fail to remedy it in accordance with the law;
- the defect manifests itself repeatedly,
- the defect is a material breach of the Contract; or
- it is apparent from our statement or the circumstances that the defect will not be remedied within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience to you
- The right to withdraw from the Contract does not apply if the defect in the Goods is insignificant.
- In the event that you have caused the defect in the Goods yourself, you are not entitled to the rights arising from the defective performance
- Defects in the Goods shall not include wear and tear caused by normal use of the Goods or, in the case of used Goods, wear and tear corresponding to the extent of their previous use
- When you make a claim, we will issue a written confirmation stating:
- the date on which you made the claim
- what is the content of the complaint
- how you want your complaint handled
- Your contact details for the purpose of providing information about the handling of your complaint
- If we do not agree on a longer period of time, we will remove the defects within 30 days of receipt of the complaint and provide you with information on the settlement of the complaint to the contact details provided. If this period expires in vain, you may withdraw from the Contract or request a reasonable discount
- We will inform you by e-mail and issue you a confirmation of the date and method of the complaint. If the complaint is justified, you will be entitled to a refund of the costs reasonably incurred. You are obliged to provide proof of these costs, e.g. by receipts or shipping receipts. In the event that the defect has been rectified by the delivery of new Goods, it is Your responsibility to return the original Goods to Us, but We shall bear the cost of such return
- In case you are a business, it is your obligation to notify and reproach the defect without undue delay after you could have discovered it, but no later than within three days of receipt of the Goods
- If you are a consumer, you have the right to exercise your rights under defective performance for defects that occur in consumer Goods within 24 months of receipt of the Goods
- WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- Withdrawal from the Contract, i.e. termination of the contractual relationship between Us and You from its inception, may occur for the reasons and in the ways specified in this Article or in other provisions of the Terms and Conditions in which the possibility of withdrawal is expressly stated
- In case you are a consumer, i.e. a person purchasing the Goods outside the scope of his/her business activity, you have the right to withdraw from the Contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Contract, or if it is a purchase of goods, then within 14 days from its receipt. In the event that we have concluded a Contract where the subject matter is several pieces of Goods or the delivery of several parts of Goods, this period shall commence only on the date of delivery of the last piece or part of Goods, and in the event that we have concluded a Contract under which we will deliver the Goods to you regularly and repeatedly, it shall commence on the date of delivery of the first delivery
- You may withdraw from the Contract by any demonstrable means (in particular by sending an email or letter to Our addresses listed in Our identification data). You may also use the sample form provided by Us for withdrawal, which is attached as an option in our contact form. However, even as a consumer, you cannot withdraw from the Contract in cases where the subject of the Contract is the performance referred to in Section 1837 of the Civil Code.
- The withdrawal period according to Art. 8.2 of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be preserved if You send Us a notice that You withdraw from the Contract during the withdrawal period
- In the event of withdrawal from the Contract pursuant to Art. 8.2 8.8 of the Terms, you are obliged to send the Goods to us within 14 days of withdrawal and you shall bear the costs of returning the Goods to us. You are, in turn, entitled to a refund of the Shipping Charge by Us, but only in an amount equivalent to the cheapest method of delivery offered by Us for delivery of the Goods. In the event of cancellation due to a breach of the Contract by Us, We shall also pay the costs of returning the Goods to Us, but again only up to the amount of the Shipping Charge corresponding to the cheapest delivery method offered by Us for delivery of the Goods
- In the event of withdrawal from the Contract, the Price will be refunded within 14 days of the effective date of withdrawal to the account from which it was credited or to the account selected by the withdrawal. However, the amount will not be refunded until We have received the Goods or You have provided Us with evidence that they have been sent back to Us. Please return the Goods to Us clean, including the original packaging where possible.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Contract pursuant to Art. 8.2 However, You shall be liable to Us for any diminution in the value of the Goods resulting from the handling of the Goods in a manner other than that necessary to familiarise You with the nature, features and functionality of the Goods, i.e. in the manner in which You would familiarise Yourself with the Goods in a bricks-and-mortar shop. In the event that we have not yet refunded the Price to you, we shall be entitled to set off the claim for costs against your claim for reimbursement of the Price
- We shall be entitled to withdraw from the Contract at any time before we deliver the Goods to you if there are objective reasons why the Goods cannot be delivered (in particular, reasons on the part of third parties or reasons based on the nature of the Goods), even before the expiry of the period specified in Art. 6.1 of the Conditions. We may also withdraw from the Contract if it is clear that you have deliberately provided incorrect information in the Order. In the event that you are purchasing the Goods in the course of your business, i.e. as an entrepreneur, we are entitled to withdraw from the Contract at any time, even without giving a reason
- RESOLVING DISPUTES WITH CONSUMERS
- We are not bound by any codes of conduct in relation to buyers within the meaning of Section 1826 (1) (e) of the Civil Code
- We handle consumer complaints via the electronic address [email protected]
- We will send information about the handling of the complaint to the buyer's electronic address
- The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, ID No.: 000 20 869, internet address: http://www.coi.cz, is competent for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes arising from the Contract. The online dispute resolution platform located at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr can be used to resolve disputes between the seller and the buyer, who is a consumer, from a purchase contract concluded by electronic means
- The European Consumer Centre Czech Republic, with registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, internet address: http://www.evropskyspotrebitel.cz is the contact point under Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes)
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- If our legal relationship with you contains an international element (for example, we will ship goods outside the Czech Republic), the relationship will always be governed by the law of the Czech Republic. However, if you are a consumer, your rights under the law are not affected by this agreement
- All written correspondence with you will be delivered by email. Our email address is listed next to Our identifying information. We will deliver correspondence to Your email address provided in the Agreement, in Your User Account or through which You have contacted Us
- The Contract may only be amended by written agreement between us. However, we are entitled to amend these Terms and Conditions, but such amendment will not affect existing Contracts, but only Contracts entered into after the amendment becomes effective. However, we will only inform you of change if you have created a User Account (so that you have this information in case you order new Goods, but the change does not give rise to a right of termination as we do not have a Contract that can be terminated). We will send you information about the change to your email address at least 14 days before the change takes effect. If we do not receive notice from you within 14 days of sending you information about the change, the new terms will become part of our Contract and will apply to the next supply of Goods after the change takes effect. The notice period in the event that you give notice is 2 months
- In the event of force majeure or events that cannot be foreseen (natural disaster, pandemic, operational failures, subcontractor failures, etc.), we shall not be liable for damages caused as a result of or in connection with the force majeure, and if the force majeure lasts for more than 10 days, we and you shall have the right to withdraw from the Contract
- A sample complaint form and a sample withdrawal form are attached to the Terms and Conditions
- The Agreement, including the Terms, is archived electronically with Us but is not accessible to You. However, You will always receive these Terms and Conditions and the Order Confirmation with a summary of the Order by email and You will therefore always have access to the Contract without Our involvement. We recommend that you always save the Order Confirmation and the Conditions
- These Terms shall take effect on 1.1.2023.
If the buyer is a consumer, he/she has the right to withdraw from the already concluded purchase contract within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract, or if it is a purchase of goods, then within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, in the case of ordering goods via the e-shop of nukaseeds.com, nukaseeds.fr, nukaseeds.pl, nukaseeds.cz, nukaseeds.de and nukaseeds.es ("Company") or other means of distance communication, except for the cases referred to in § 1837 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended. In the case of a contract involving several items of goods or the delivery of several parts of goods, this period shall not begin until the date of delivery of the last item or part of the goods, and in the case of a contract under which goods are to be delivered regularly and repeatedly, from the date of delivery of the first delivery.
The Buyer shall notify the Company of such withdrawal in writing to the Company's business address or electronically to the e-mail address provided on the sample form.
If the buyer, who is a consumer, withdraws from the purchase contract, he shall send or hand over to the Company the goods he has received from the Company without undue delay, not later than within 14 days from the withdrawal from the purchase contract.
If the buyer, who is a consumer, withdraws from the purchase contract, the Company shall return to him without undue delay, no later than within 14 days of withdrawal from the purchase contract, all funds (purchase price of the delivered goods), including the cost of delivery, which he has received from him on the basis of the purchase contract, in the same manner. If the Buyer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Company, the Company shall refund the Buyer the cost of delivery only in the amount corresponding to the cheapest method of delivery offered. The Company shall not be obliged to return the monies received to the Buyer until the Buyer has received the goods back or the Buyer has proved that he has sent the goods to the Company.